Galicia and Roztocze
- "The Valley of the Eagles" near Arlamow.
- Steppe vegetation near Przemysl
- Bridge over the Wiar river
- Short visit in the Ukraine
- Market square in Przemysl
- Our Hotel in "mediterranean" style ;)
- Promenade along the San river
- ...first the uphill...
- ...then we rest for a while ns an der "Letownia - fortress", part of the WW1 firtifications...
- ...and finally we come to Jaroslaw. Here you see the renaissance-town hall...
- ...and the fortified monastery.
- Next overnight-stop: noblemans palace in Sieniawa
- And we are now in Roztocze region, the cyclists paradise
- Pension in Horyniec
- On the way to Zwierzyniec
- Terrain road - see characteristic narrow striped fields
- Old, fortified orthodox church in Radruz
- Synagogue in Szczebrzeszyn
- Blooming meadows
- Cycles, ducks and horses ;)
- Rapids on Tanew river
- Cycle route to Tomaszow
- Small open-air museum in Guciow
- Loessic ravine
- Children cycling back from school
- Evening in Zwierzyniec - illuminated baroque church
- Orchids in Roztocze National Park
- Great White Egrets on one of numerous fishponds
- Spotted Souslik - another attraction for nature lovers
- River Wieprz
- Country roads...
- ...around Zwierzyniec
- Renaissance-Facades around the Market square in Zamosc, where we finish our tour.
- This town is undoubtly the greatest attraction of our tour
- Last night we spend in a luxury hotel, in the centre of old town.
Detailed programme Eastern Galicia and Roztocze... >